Monday, July 20, 2009

To start

I've never liked blogs. So, of course, I've created one.

The purpose of this space is to provide a venue for thoughts and analysis on the topics that interest me most. Generally, that will mean some blend of psychology or cognitive science, and politics. But if my only goal was to express my thoughts, I'd sing in the shower. What I'm really interested in is starting discussions. I hope that the things I think about are of general interest, not only to those involved or interested in science, but to anyone who enjoys critical thinking and amicable debate. I hope that you will find a lot to agree and disagree with in my future posts. I hope that I can make you think about something new, or in a different way, and that you find it useful and fun. And I hope that through your comments, you will do the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment